Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Favorites

As a mother of three I'm always looking for ways to make my life a little easier. That's when I stumbled upon these great fruit purees. 


source

source

Ok, I know you're probably thinking "thats baby food!". Yeah, I guess you could look at it that way. It is a fruit puree. However, it's in this fun package that allow children (or adults!) to suck the puree out. They are super convenient and great for healthy on the go snacks. 

You can buy them pretty much everywhere now. At first, I was only able to find them at Babies R Us. However, more recently I've seen them sold at Wal Mart, Target, and our local grocery stores. Most stores have them next to the baby food, however, my local Wal Mart had them in the produce section.

This is definitely one my favorite snacks for my children. And something you'll always find in my pantry!! 

Check out this blog for more information on the sqeezable fruit revolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment