Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Medicine Cabinet

Like most people, I try to keep our medications in a central location. The first location was in a bin on the top shelf of my closet. I figured it would be the best location to keep my little ones out of it. However, as time progressed half the meds ended up in the kitchen and the other half in the bathrooms. So when I needed to give one my boys Tylenol I found myself running all over the house just to find it! And don't even get me started on the oral medication syringes. Those things were literally all over my house!

I walked around my house and collected all of our meds. I searched high and low for those syringes and found a lot. I got out my handy little bins and label maker. Here are my before and after shots.

BEFORE
The majority of our meds found their way into the cabinet above the sink were we keep the glasses and stemware. As you can see it was a big mess!

AFTER
I moved everything to the cabinet above the stove. It was pretty much empty aside from my cookbooks. I used one of the clear bins to hold mine and my husbands meds. The other has all the kids meds (including the thermometer). The white bin holds all of our OTC (Tylenol, Tums, etc...) and daily meds (allergy meds, vitamins, etc...).



Soooo much better!




No comments:

Post a Comment