Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Favorite Place


I LOVE shopping at Ikea. It's seriously my home away from home. Probably because most of the furniture in my home has come from Ikea! haha

You know what my favorite thing about Ikea is?


I love how they have little rooms set up in the store. It gives you so much inspiration. Also, when I was a child and my parents would take me to Ikea I would pretend those little rooms were my "grown up" apartment. It was fun!


Another great thing about Ikea is how family friendly the store is. They have a free daycare area for potty trained children. My preschooler LOVES to play there while we shop. It makes our trips to Ikea so much easier. Not to mention, they also have free diapers in their bathrooms and free baby food in their restaurant. How awesome is that?

So needless to say, I spend a lo of time talking about and shopping at Ikea.


No comments:

Post a Comment