Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Favorites

The Trofast storage system from Ikea.


I love this storage combination. I first saw it four years ago at a friends house. They had it in their living room for toy storage. I immediately fell in love with it. I knew it was something I wanted for my son (as the time I only had one kid). What is great about the Trofast system is how versatile it is. Ikea sells bins in different sizes and colors. So, it's something you can totally customize to meet your needs.

Last year we redecorated my preschoolers room and purchased the first of three Trofast storage solutions.
We hung this on the wall in Carson's room. It's used to store his crayons, markers, coloring books, etc...


We purchased these two pieces last night for more toy storage. Our two older boys will be sharing a room starting sometime this month so more toy storage was needed. My husband has yet to put the two pieces together (it's on his weekend to do list) but I'm very excited to get them in their room and filled with toys.

I have yet to meet a person who owns a Trofast storage solutions and doesn't LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment